Are you looking for a face scrub made from
Homemade face scrubs for sensitive skin?
Do you want smooth, supple and soft skin?
Then Graceful Lilly natural face
and body scrubs are the answer.
We have 2 scrubs. coffee and chocolate.
You told us you-
– are not only after an exfoliating body scrub.
– also want a scrub that cleanses
– and also moisturises your skin.
– Care about skin, love and animals
– Are compassionate, right? (just like Graceful Lilly)
As a result, you’ve landed here. Smooth move
– Firstly, the triple moisturising liquid soap does the cleansing.
– Secondly, the coffee granules (or luffa) does the exfoliation
– And thirdly, the extra virgin coconut oil does the moisturising.
From the very second you open the coffee (or chocolate)
scrub. You’ll smell and feel the tiny beads on your finger tips.
You’ll imagine how
invigorating it will feel on the rest of your body.
The fragrance will make your mouth water and you’ll wonder
how great you’ll smell for the rest of the day.
You only have to
give it a few extra seconds on your hands, to
feel the magic that the natural moisturisers do to your
senses and skin.
Afterwards, your skin will be left soft and supple.
Specifically, this is what our exfoliating body scrubs do. Our
extensive market research
has guided us to developed the perfect blend for you.
And at a reasonable price.
How to use Body Scrubs
For best results of chocolate or coffee body scrubs, take off all your clothes and submerge yourself
completely in the bath or
under the hot water in the
shower recess. Apply to skin
- Allow 15-30 minutes (the longer the better)
For moisturising products to take full effect
Everyone’s AMAZED at how this incubation period
enhances their skin.
Now the best part. Really enjoy what the scrub
has done on both a physical and emotional level.
Certainly you’ll feel and smell great!!
chocolate or coffee scrubs are amazing!