Your skin is what Graceful Lilly Body and face scrubs is all about.
Your coffee and chocolate scrubs are handmade. And these scrubs are made from natural ingredients.
Firstly, your dead skin is exfoliated by Coffee, Cocoa beans, Coconut oil, Epsom salts, Almond meal and desiccated coconut.
Secondly, your skin is moisturised by the coconut oil.
So, are you looking for a face or body scrub that doesn’t cost the earth? A handmade scrub that’s gentle? A natural scrub that’s made of real coffee or real chocolate? Well, look no further! WEEKS have been spent developing this PERFECT answer to any sensitive skin problem! What’s better, is that it’s GUARANTEED!!
If you would like a more detailed explanation of the benefits, check out your “Benefits” on the home or landing page
Graceful Lilly has got sensitive skin.
Consequently, our family wouldn’t be without them; Graceful Lilly’s Chocolate and Coffee body and face scrubs. Perfect for any dead skin prob. More information can be found at www.gracefullillybodyscrubs.com.au.
So, We will look here at the skin. It is so vital to be looked after. A daily routine of using a simple, natural scrub can be used to the well being of the largest organ of your body. Let’s look at coffee and chocolate scrubs.
Furthermore, it doesn’t have to cost the earth. The outermost part and largest part of your body. It has an amazing amount of work to do.
That’s why it has to be tough in parts, like the soles of your feet. And gentle in other parts, such as your eyelids. Let’s have a quick look at the layers.
1. For a start, there’s the epidermis. That’s the part you can see and touch.
2. Just under the epidermis is the dermis.
3. The third layer is the subcutaneous one. Or as we commonly refer to it as the “fat” layer.
As I mentioned before, Graceful Lilly Body and Face Scrubs are made for sensitive skin.
The skin has varying layers to it. It also has various jobs.
- This is where your melanin is made. That’s what gives your skin it’s colour.
- Providing immunity, for your body. This layer has cells. These cells produce protection for you so that you don’t get sick.
- This is the most vital for our research! Because this is where new skin is made – at the deepest part of this layer. Naturally, your new skin is made and the old dead stuff flakes off about once a month. When we exfoliate this with chocolate or coffee scrub, we speed up the exfoliation process. This leaves us with a new, fresh, soft protective barrier.
- For more information regarding our scrubs please go to www.gracefullillybodyscrubs.com.au
Finally, please refer your friends and family to us at www.gracefullillybodyscrubs.com.au.