It seems very basic and I’m sure you’ve been told this 1000 times before. But, I’ll say it again. For those that weren’t listening. The skin is the largest organ of your body. So we must look after it as best we can. It protects us from many elements and shields us from disease. People have a tendency to overlook this simple fact and so don’t bother with it.
- For a start, we shouldn’t go to sleep with make-up on or may not be able to breathe properly.
- Secondly, we must keep it hydrated. Not only by using an appropriate moisturiser, but also drink 2 litres of water a day. Somepeploe may find this a little boring, so try mixing it up with alemon/orange wedge. Or maybe some green tea.
- Remember the SPF 50+ as a sunscreen.
- Facial scrubs.
- A healthy diet
- Plenty of sleep and exercise
- Try a little downtime for yourself. Avoid stress.
- Minimise salt and fried food
- Wash your face in WARM water. Not hot. Hot water may cause broken blood vessels.