Healthy skin, your protection against external germs and diseases, is probably the most important organ for your whole body. Certainly, it’s the most underrated and least looked after. The reason why Graceful Lilly Body Scrubs was invented, was so that people would realise just how important this organ is. And perhaps take better care of it. Thankfully, people are realising just how important the 30+ is these days. Accordingly, slip, slop, slap, before leaving home. At last, these are some simple steps you can take for great-looking skin.
What are some simple steps I can I take for healthy skin? This is a question that is very frequently put to me. It seems very basic and I’m sure you’ve been told this 1000 times before. But, I’ll say it again. For those that weren’t listening. The skin is the largest organ of your body. So we must look after it as best we can. It protects us from many elements and shields us from disease. People have a tendency to overlook this simple fact and so don’t bother with it. These are simple steps you can take for great-looking skin.
- For a start, we shouldn’t go to sleep with make-up on or may not be able to breathe properly.
- Secondly, we must keep it hydrated. Not only by using an appropriate moisturiser, but also drink 2 litres of water a day. Somepeploe may find this a little boring, so try mixing it up with a lemon/orange wedge. Or maybe some green tea.
- Remember the SPF 50+ as a sunscreen.
- Facial scrubs.
- A healthy diet
- Plenty of sleep and exercise
- Try a little downtime for yourself. Avoid stress.
- Minimise salt and fried food
- Wash your face in WARM water. Not hot. Hot water may cause broken blood vessels.
- Lastly, but very importantly, reduce your stress levels
For more information, or a free sample, go to www.gracefullillybodyscrubs.com.au